Height: 6 Inches; Width: 5 Inches
Hahnemühle German Etching paper, 310gsm, made from 100% a-Cellulose (wood pulp)
Acid-free, fully archival and specially coated.
12 inch x 12 inch square print.
Tiny Mushrooms Print
Flattening your print ~ tips:
• Place the print on a flat clean surface
• Keep the sheet on the print to protect it
• Place smooth heavy objects on the ends of the print and leave for a few hours
Important: never roll the print in the opposite direction, This will damage the paper and pigment.
- Your print is created with love and care on the best materials available, they're precious and with the corrct care will last a lifetime.
- Your print will arrive in a sleeve to protect it from dust, moisture and other nasties, keep it protected in this until you frame it to avoid damage.
- Keep handling to the minimum and if you must handle use the edges of the print/margin. Fingerprints may mark the print.
- A crease in the print may be permanent so handle with care.
- Don't hang your print anywhere super sunny and humid.